Website usage terms and conditions
The term ‘JUST4BANKS Consultancy Limited’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Figures House, 24 Brighton Rd, Salfords, Surrey RH1 5BX. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
policy for details of what data we may collect and how it may be used.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge
that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such
inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website
meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design,
layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms
part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to
provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of
the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of United Kingdom.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.
The information is provided by JUST4BANKS Consultancy Limited and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of JUST4BANKS Consultancy Limited. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, JUST4BANKS Consultancy Limited takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
JUST4BANKS Consultancy Limited is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
JUST4BANKS Consultancy Limited may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 20 August 2014.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
• name and job title
• contact information including email address
• demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
• other information relevant to the client's job offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send emails about new candidates and job offers or other information which we think you may find
interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email,
phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put
in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
• if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you as governed by the laws of United Kingdom.
A small fee may be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to 43 Prince Albert Square, Redhill, Surrey RH1 5AN.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
This website and its content is copyright of JUST4BANKS Consultancy Limited - © JUST4BANKS Consultancy Limited 2014. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
• you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
• you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
© 2014-2021 JUST4BANKS Consultancy Limited | Registered in England 09075661 | VAT No. 194 1071 16
Correspondence Address: 178 Allenby Road, Southall, Middlesex, UB1 2HN, United Kingdom | Legal